Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Insurance Fun!

So I finally got this tosspot from the fire stations road safety department to admit liability for my crash via threats of complaints and taking this story to the papers...Hardcore pressuring of the transport manager too.

I await my excess to be returned.

Then guess what...I have him bent over a desk with his pants down.

Being as there is an admission of complete liability its now in formal writting, statements and laid down in history at my insurance companies office that he bulls**ted me...

So I am gonna make a formal complaint to the fire service and take this story to the local papers...

Lying bastard will get what he deserved...

I may also attempt to extract alot of out of pocket expenses. I knew I have should claimed whiplash would have been better compensation than the crap I have had to WADE through.

No comments: