Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Bloody Insurance Companies, what a cock up!

Why it everytime I deal with a company thesedays there is a complete f*** up. Phone, cars, internet you name it.

I finally got my Alfa inspected and they sent me a cheque this morning, but only for £350! Not £800 as expected. So I call them, turns out they haven't got the other company to admit liability or infact got them to do anything! Almost 3months!!!!! So it seems they just stuck the accident down as my fault, deducted my huge £450 excess and sent me a cheque.

So had I not obviously rung up and asked why this accident would have gone down as my fault! They can't do piss all atm- GroupAMA are the lamest bunch of suckers known to man.

So I call the broker, Auto Direct. Now they are slightly less useless, however it turns out after 2 days from me reporting my claim they somehow screwed up and put it down as my fault cause of "no contact".

What the f*** am I meant to do in 2days!! Turns out they have NO contact from GroupAMA and have not the faintest idea what the hell is going on, so both companies have no bloody idea what is going and they are trying to sort it atm! While I sit car-less, cause my Alfa shat all its water out last night and has a dodgy water pump or something!! Good riddens to it!!!

Turns out AutoDirect have now re-opened my file and are resolving the small? issue of it being deemed as my fault...Thats atleast one thing positive from this afternoon.

What really pisses me off it the fact I have had ZERO calls, help, anything from either company, I have to arrange inspections myself, call and hassle every step taken and now I have wasted an entire afternoon on the phone at my expense wiping the arse of useless companies.

Still no resolution. GroupAMA say they can't do anything till the other side admits liability or infact sends them any details of the other sides case.

The company of the ramming driver Summut Insurance haven't done a bloody thing in 6weeks so the chances of me seeing any cash from them in the next millenium are rather slim.

Then I am told GroupAMA can't sort my excess I need to go through the Broker...Oddly I was told opposite by the previous operator on my 3rd call...Its so confusing, I am not insurance expert...

My only hope of getting some cash pronto is from the broker AutoDirect by getting them to fork out my excess after re-envaluting my case and letting them fight Summit Insurance for the excess. They are sending me a pack or something to fill out...Pack of lies probably!

I then called to see about a getting them to arrange me a Hirecar! (might have to find a trackday), but thats probably not an option as its 3months after the claim.

So I gave them some crap about being abroad, just home, need a car, not my fault, been highly annoyed by poor service, delays etc etc, should have been sorted months ago, just make me happy kind of thing...I await a call, just like the other 3 awaited calls today, they are 45minutes late calling back, the other two "we will call you back".... after 5 and 4 hrs they haven't! "30minutes" they said...More wasted calls . I hate tossers who don't call back.

I am royally pissed off, its times like these where my faith in companies as a whole is knocked to an all time low. I had this shit with just about every company I deal with. Its a LAUGHABLE joke.

Can noone get anything right.

Mr Watlins, (ironically) Road Safety Campaigning fleet driving tosser from the local Fire Service gets to ram my car, get off without ANY hassle, I left getting a damned ulcur sorting out this abortion of a f*** up!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stressful, your meant to take out insurance etc to make life easier right? hahaha...I feel like a Ant under the foot of a giant...I hate being a powerless passenger in someone elses mess up.

No comments: