Wednesday, September 06, 2006

CV Driveshaft Conversion DIY

As people may know Josh Bowler successfully converted his car to Rotoflex suspension using CV jointed drivehafts.

http://www.bowler.fslife.co.uk/CV_rotoflex_conversion.htm

Anyone interested in this conversion can contact me @ davidpowell@clara.co.uk

Currently I am awaiting enough rotoflex hubs to do a run of bearing conversions in the next months, another 3-4 pairs of uprights would be useful. If you interested in the conversion you can send me a set of a stripped rotoflex uprights and some MGF bearings and I will machine the uprights and fit the bearings for £80 an upright.

I can offer the spacer adaptors for the diff flanges in large or small flange drilling.

The rest of the parts can easily be sourced from a scrapyard or a motor factor.

No comments: