Thursday, February 14, 2008

CT's Newest Blogger

Well the blogs sure livened up today, and I think they may have needed it in all fairness?



Lonsdale! Anyone doing something different - Do something to your car!



Who is gonna put up a blog from someone called "Stacy Rhect" ....LMAO!

Just TOO good to be true eh?


STAYS ERECT?



Given me and alot others tears today...I had them pouring down my face this morning, infact my cheeks still ache from laughing so much :)

Amazing what 30minutes can do, quick yahoo image search for "girl spitfire", images appear on page2! make a blog add a few images, change all your CT contact info, request the blog from "stays erect" to be submitted.

Binjo!


Ok it only took 12hrs to get rumbled.
That's what I call QUALITY internet entertainment.


Cheers Ferny, jokes on you :D har har bloody har!


I think that was FUNNY with a Capital F!


The most interesting blog since mine was removed? :)


By all means send my magazines to New York from now on.

Remove my blog, ban me from the forum, but I can still have the "last" laugh...

Oh did we laugh!!!!

ITS A BIT OF FUN LADIES!!! A LAUGH!!

Is 2008 the year of evaporating humour?! not here its not!! 2008 has started great!

Something better to do? Like what, watch TV, grunt, stratch my bottom, be BORING? No ta, I model myself on Peter Pan.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a bloody classic Dave!

Had me pissing myself there.

Remember to Stacy Rhect!!

Cheers

mhuk

Anonymous said...

And there was me thinking Dave you were Hugh Jardon!

xx

Debs

David Powell said...

Cute!

Stacy's is hoping to marry a guy called Wayne Kerr. This best man will be Mike Lit.

Howie Feltersnatch will be heading the proceedings!

Anonymous said...

O herad she was in love with the noted Irish Lothario Finn' O' Chara á Bunstáiste!

Anonymous said...

And there was me thinking she'd marry Finn o' barr á Buntáiste!