Sunday, December 30, 2007

After...

....a few days of rest and well needed relaxation over the festive season, no automotive activities at all, I did venture into the garage today.


I fitted my heater. The first time the car has seen a heater for sometime. Really an essential item on a road car purely for demisting. It'll be cold as a wet kipper in there now the exhaust is a side-exit, no floorpan warming on longtrips...


Now I will need to figure out a decent way to plumb this into the water system or account for it atleast.


Shall finally fit the steering column tomorrow too, then I just need to find some covering for the dash. A hole cutter arrived today so I can cut the gauge holes...


Wiring and layout are loads better than before. I moved the starter motor powerlead out of the main loom tubing and reduced the tubings size down to the next step down and stuck the powerlead along the inner sill.

No comments: